theminikart enables online verification and authorization of payments through these payment services: the RAZORPAY payment gateway (www.razorpay.com) theminikart.com is a Verisign secured site with 128 bit SSL encryption.
The following payment methods are accepted through the Razorpay / PayTM payment gateway:
- 1. Credit Cards: Domestic and International Visa, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards.
- 2. Debit Cards: Debit cards issued by most of the major banks.
- 3. Net banking: We allow net banking transactions from nearly 50 major Indian banks.
- 4. PayTM
- 5. Cashfree
- 6. Razorpay
- 7. GPay
- 8. UPI
- 9. Wallets (Freecharge, airtel money, amazon pay, phonePe, Amex ezeClick, Oxygen, Olamoney, jio money, Citi bank reward points, ItzCash, Paycash, HDFC PayZapp)
- 10.Loyalty Points
Note: Your billing amount will be shown in Indian Rupees on the payment gateway. This is equivalent to your order value.
CASH ON DELIVERY TERMS
– Placing “cash on delivery” order and refusing it at the time of delivery is considered as a fraudulent activity and the same is a punishable cybercrime. Place “cash on delivery” order only if you are 100% sure and you want to accept the parcel.
– Only in India we provide “cash on delivery” service for customers’ convenience. In all other countries, we accept only online payments. Please do not misuse this service.
– Open delivery is not available. Each parcel is having insurance, so no one can open it before paying the full order amount. Though we have 07 days “No Question Asked” Return policy. If you don’t like the product then you can ask for full refund or free exchange. Our Customer care number: +91 90939 07539 (Mon to Sat, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm)
– Card payment is not available in “cash on delivery”. If you want to use card then pay online using our online payment options.
Once The Payment Is Made, The Confirmation Notice Will Be Sent To The Customer Via Email Within 24 Hours Of The Receipt.